Explore beautiful Lake Tahoe with us and take in the stunning sunset views from the water that no where else on earth has to offer. Join us in comfort, style and luxury on the water.
Your journey may include a visit to:
- Dollar Point
- Agate Bay
- Carnelian Bay
Some things to know about our cruise:
- Our cruise departs at 10 am every day from the Sierra Boat Peer (map)
- This cruise lasts approximately 3 hours
- You will enjoy your voyage with up 6 guests, if your party is less than 6 you may have the opportunity to make new friends.
- Self-catered so you can enjoy your favorite beverage or snack, we provide plates, utensils, cups, ice, microwave, and fun
- Bring your music on your phone and USB cable or you can listen to some music that we enjoy off of ours
- Boat appropriate attire is required for your voyage. This means: barefoot is preferable, or soft soled shoes if necessary, bring a sweater or jacket for cold winds, sunblock (not spray on), and you might want a hat (with a chin strap) and/or sunglasses
- All guests under 13 must wear a class 1 life vest (that we will provide) at all times when on the vessel due to US Coast Guard regulations. As such we recommend our cruise for children 13 and up only.
Please Note: If you are looking for cruise for just one person please call or email us. Though we have a minimum of two people for a booking we can often fit in an additional person on one of our cruises.